Сообщений в теме: 88

#81 Муратов Евгений

Муратов Евгений

АСПИРАНТ

• Пользователь
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 78 сообщений

Отправлено 25 September 2008 - 11:24 AM

Теперь и я буду тебя мучить тем же вопросом. Только у меня не яхта а обычный пр0гресс
С уважением ко всем участникам процесса и выпускникам ОЭИС, Е.Муратов, АЭС-78г.

#82 Василий Фомкин

Василий Фомкин

СТУДЕНТ

• Пользователь
  • PipPip
  • 9 сообщений

Отправлено 30 September 2008 - 12:48 PM

Просмотреть сообщениеМуратов Евгений, on 25.9.2008, 12:24, said:

Теперь и я буду тебя мучить тем же вопросом. Только у меня не яхта а обычный пр0гресс

Не возражаю...Нужно когда-то дать должное своему любиммому занятию ...Всем Привет.

#83 Муратов Евгений

Муратов Евгений

АСПИРАНТ

• Пользователь
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 78 сообщений

Отправлено 30 September 2008 - 04:00 PM

Просмотреть сообщениеВасилий Фомкин, on 30.9.2008, 12:48, said:

Не возражаю...Нужно когда-то дать должное своему любиммому занятию ...Всем Привет.
ОК Василий ! Я как раз собираюсь выехать на остров на 3-4 дня  в период бабьего лета - присоединяйся
С уважением ко всем участникам процесса и выпускникам ОЭИС, Е.Муратов, АЭС-78г.

#84 Василий Фомкин

Василий Фомкин

СТУДЕНТ

• Пользователь
  • PipPip
  • 9 сообщений

Отправлено 06 November 2008 - 09:14 AM

Просмотреть сообщениеМуратов Евгений, on 30.9.2008, 16:00, said:

ОК Василий ! Я как раз собираюсь выехать на остров на 3-4 дня  в период бабьего лета - присоединяйся

Притвет Всем! Женя , к сожалению, пока не получается, но, как новорит мой корешок из Черкасс, для бешенной собаки 300 верст не крюк...Буду обязательно.

#85 Василий Фомкин

Василий Фомкин

СТУДЕНТ

• Пользователь
  • PipPip
  • 9 сообщений

Отправлено 09 April 2010 - 09:17 AM

Привет ВСЕМ...Молодежь, что-то плохая посещаемость форума....Что все псотарели, А Женя? В єтом году опять можем встретиться в Черкассах...Кстати, оказівается Рая Кадран одноклассница моего другана-яхтсмена...

#86 Лариса Шайденко (Пивнева)

Лариса Шайденко (Пивнева)

ПРОФЕССОР

• Пользователь
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5422 сообщений
  • Страна:Украина
  • Интересы:Самые разносторонние .

• Факультет: АЭС

• Обучение: Дневное

Отправлено 09 April 2010 - 09:23 AM

Просмотреть сообщениеВасилий Фомкин, on 9.4.2010, 10:17, said:

Привет ВСЕМ...Молодежь, что-то плохая посещаемость форума....Что все псотарели, А Женя? В єтом году опять можем встретиться в Черкассах...Кстати, оказівается Рая Кадран одноклассница моего другана-яхтсмена...
Раечка Кадран сейчас "любимая женщина механика Гаврилова " :ax: .
Будет встреча - приглашайте !! :aj:
Размещенное изображение

#87 Вячеслав Харута

Вячеслав Харута

АБИТУРИЕНТ

• Пользователь
  • Pip
  • 1 сообщений

Отправлено 01 December 2010 - 09:41 PM

Привет,всем однокурсникам!!!!!!!!
Кто помнит меня ,отзовитесь!!!

#88 Кащенко Василий

Кащенко Василий

СТУДЕНТ

• Пользователь
  • PipPip
  • 5 сообщений
  • Страна:Россия

• Факультет: АЭС
  • Год выпуска: 1978
  • Обучение: Дневное

Отправлено 02 December 2010 - 03:53 PM

Просмотреть сообщениеВячеслав Харута, on 1.12.2010, 22:41, said:

Привет,всем однокурсникам!!!!!!!!
Кто помнит меня ,отзовитесь!!!
Слава, приветствует тебя Василий Кащенко, 5 группа. Только почему Харута? Ведь в институте ты был Хоруца? Или я ошибаюсь? И это кто то другой?

#89 Бушуев Василий

Бушуев Василий

КАНДИДАТ

• Пользователь
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3500 сообщений

Отправлено 10 September 2021 - 08:08 AM

"To: my father, the man who made things done
My father taught me a lot of things. But one of the most amazing things he knew how to do - is how make things done. He did not like talking or theorizing too much. Instead he liked to act, and experiment. Most amazing thing was seeing how from an idea of a thing he was going to build, how quickly he could create a working prototype, and then robust materialized idea.
He had many interests. Working with electronics, working with metal - cutting and welding, working with car mechanics, producing home wine, working with garden, building all kinds of things.
For many years he was head on laboratory in soviet era-built "Radiostation No5" - settlement built by military in 1950s with high powered radio transmitters broadcasting the programs around the world.
He never liked talking too much, he was "make things done" man. Often, while others are talking he was in the field organizing and leading, showing by example.
He was anti-bureaucracy, "just-do-it" man. Or as they call them today "agile"?
It was always like that, and he never said no to anyone asking for help. He is known around the whole region. Everyone knows Anton Chilingarashvili, and who he is.
No BS, no much talking, he was proposing a plan - we need that many people, this much equipment, this much time, let's go.
I learned early from my father how "doing" brings results quickly. Just start doing now, you may even miss your lunch, or have it late, so you are tired now? Maybe not? Yes right, not tired because so much positivity and excitement builds up as things got done, and you see a progress, you see new things created out of nothing, who needs lunch?
He graduated University in Ukraine, Odessa, and was very good in math. When I was young he always said - you need to go to University, you need to study well, you may need to leave the Radio station, and then possibly country, if you want to develop, be successful and reach global scale.
He also taught me to always be critical to what I hear. He told me always look into the situation closely, and see what both sides are saying, never ever believe one side or another without your own independent assessment or fact checking.
I got interested by electronics and soldering when I was eleven after I discovered some old projects my father built back in his University years. He was taking me with him to his work where I learned so many things.
Did you know for example when high frequency, high voltage radio station feeder is brought down and under the voltage - it burns, and can do this from much far away from the lines than normal AC lines. Or did you know when it is rainy day you can just throw some piece of metal near the damaged feeder and the metal starts talking with very clear news anchor voice? Did you know you can detect AC phase leak to metal construction by sticking wire into the ground (literally) and then connecting light bulb's one side to the wire and another side to the construction part and see if light bulb lights up?
Both my parents were motivating me to learn math, physics and programming from age of twelve. My father told me - that's your chance, maybe the only chance, just use it.
During his life he had a lot of hard periods, but what I remember from 1980-s and after are - Soviet Union collapse, war in Abkhazia (where my father lost his brother - also brilliant engineer killed while working on restoring broken communication lines), 2008 Russian invasion. He always had a plan. There is no money in the country? - No problem he knew how to grow the food. Sometimes we (in the family) were thinking he just had some magical unstoppable engine which did not allow him to sit down without doing anything, ever.
What I learned from my father?
- MAKE THINGS HAPPEN
- Don't trust what you hear without fact checking
- Despise bureaucracy and analysis-paralysis.
There are many other things he was always saying to me but I need to work on that.
My father passed away two days ago.
But I know one thing - he will only truly pass away when it will be my turn.
He knew what we want, and how things are going, and I know what he wanted. He is with us, and will always be".

Прикрепленные файлы

• Прикрепленный файл  Антон.jpg   38.73К   1 Количество загрузок:

Сообщение отредактировал Бушуев Василий: 10 September 2021 - 08:09 AM

Nothing's gonna change my world Размещенное изображение

velikoploskoye@narod.ru

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 1

0 пользователей, 1 гостей, 0 скрытых